The XK140 was introduced in late 1954 and sold as a 1955 model. Exterior changes that distinguished it from the XK120 included more substantial front and rear bumpers with over riders, and flashing turn signals (operated by a switch on the dash) above the front bumper. The XK140 was powered by the 3.4 litre Jaguar XK double overhead camshaft inline-6 engine, with the Special Equipment modifications from the XK120, which raised the specified power by 10 bhp to 190 bhp (142 kW) gross at 5500 rpm, as standard. This car has had a full restoration which has just been completed.
- There are no features available
No location available